Friday, August 10, 2012

Quiz Me Contest Part 1

ENTRY CLOSED.


So folks, I have been thinking, would it be fun to hold some sort of quiz game in my blog and for each quiz, a participant is able to win a small prize? Hell yeah, of course it would!

I will hold some games every now and then. Do take part and you might just win something! :)

To be eligible to participate in this game, you only have to be a Singaporean and have a Singapore local address. 

Here's how the quiz game works: I will post a question and you can e-mail to me your answers and also please include your name, residential address and contact number to h_m_tong@yahoo.com.sg 

Please indicate the subject matter in the e-mail as "Quiz Me" or else I shall treat it as spam mail, yes, I have lots of them.

Once the quiz has entered its closing date, I will let the winner know that he/she has won though SMS and I will send the prize either by mail (I really don't trust SingPost though) or by myself.

I will only pick one lucky winner for each quiz and the winner's post will be showcased in my blog.  

In the event that nobody has participated or all of the answers were undesirable, I will roll forward the prize to the next quiz.   

Excited? Here comes the question...

Which kind of bleeding is more life-threatening - Is it venous bleeding or arterial bleeding? What will the colour contrast of the blood be and why is it more life-threatening than the other? 

The closing date for this quiz is on the 31st of August 2012, 23:59hrs. 

A winner will be contacted through SMS within 3 days after the closing date.   

The prize for this quiz is... a small first-aid kit from Watsons! It's compact and you can carry it anywhere with you (except maybe in a plane due to liquids and aerosol regulations).

Items include: Antiseptic cream 10g, Plaster stripes x5, Absorbent cotton wool 5gm, W.O.W. bandage 5cm x 5.5cm, Adhesive roll plaster 1.25cm x 1m, Scissor, Medicated oil 3ml, Sterile wipes 2pcs, First-aid booklet, Usage card. 

Win me!!!
 Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment